Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (3rd Edition)
|Author||Stuart Russell, Peter Norvig|
|Overview or Summary|| Artificial intelligence: A Modern Approach, 3e, is ideal for one or two-semester, undergraduate or graduate-level courses in Artificial Intelligence. It is also a valuable resource for computer professionals, linguists, and cognitive scientists interested in artificial intelligence.
The revision of this best-selling text offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date introduction to the theory and practice of artificial intelligence.
|Availability||From Amazon here|
Hackerspaces / Makerspaces / Fab Lab
- The Tomorrow Project: Bestselling Authors Describe Daily Life in the Future by Douglas Rushkoff, Ray Hammond, Scarlett Thomas
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! (Adventures of a Curious Character) by Richard P. Feynman and Ralph Leighton
- The Physics of Proteins: An Introduction to Biological Physics and Molecular Biophysics (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering) by Hans Frauenfelder
- Fundamentals of Materials Science and Engineering: An Integrated Approach by William D. Callister and David G. Rethwisch
- Physics of the Future: How Science Will Shape Human Destiny and Our Daily Lives by the Year 2100 by Michio Kaku
- Dielectric Elastomers as Electromechanical Transducers: Fundamentals, Materials, Devices, Models and Applications of an Emerging Electroactive Polymer Technology by Federico Carpi, Danilo De Rossi, Roy Kornbluh, Ronald Edward Pelrine, Peter Sommer-Larsen
- Electroactive Polymer (EAP) Actuators as Artificial Muscles: Reality, Potential, and Challenges, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM136) by Yoseph Bar-Cohen
- Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology by Henry William Chesbrough
- Fab: The Coming Revolution on Your Desktop from Personal Computers to Personal Fabrication by Neil Gershenfeld