Drywall: Professional Techniques for Great Results
|Author||Myron R. Ferguson|
|Overview or Summary||The most thorough and concise guide to hanging drywall available. This revised edition features new material, additional pages and color photographs. With more than 87,000 copies sold, Drywall is a mainstay of any comprehensive home-building library.|
|Availability||From Amazon here|
More DIY Home Remodeling Books
- Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Wiring: Upgrade Your Main Service Panel - Discover the Latest Wiring Products by Andrew Karre
- Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Home Repair: with 350 Projects and 2000 Photos by Editors of Creative Publishing
- Avoiding the Con in Construction-How to plan for hassle-free home building, renovation & repair by Kia Ricchi
- Drywall: Professional Techniques for Great Results by Myron R. Ferguson
- The Essential Guide for First-Time Homeowners: Maximize Your Investment & Enjoy Your New Home (USA Today/Nolo Series) by Ilona Bray J.D. and Alayna Schroeder J.D.
- Black & Decker Complete Home Improvement: with 300 Projects and 2,000 Photos (Black & Decker Complete Photo Guide) by Creative Publishing International.