Introduction to nuclear reactors
Nuclear power reactors provide plentiful energy through a device that intiates and controls a sustained nuclear chain reaction. The most common use of nuclear reactors is for the generation of electric energy and for the propulsion of ships. Heat from nuclear fission is used to raise steam, which runs through turbines, which in turn powers either ship's propellers or electrical generators. A few reactors manufacture isotopes for medical and industrial use, and some reactors are only operated for research. 1
Videos for nuclear reactors
- How nuclear energy works via ENECeducation
- Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Problem Explained (CNN) via nickelson666
This is the explanation video about the events which have caused nuclear reactor problems in Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan. These problems were caused by earthquake and following tsunami near to Sendai town in north-east of Tokyo.
Here is the original source.
Keywords for nuclear reactors
- MAGLITE ST2D016 2-D Cell LED Flashlight, Black
- Black & Decker 9078 3.6-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Screwdriver
- DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start
- Israeli Civilian Gas Mask w/ Nato Filter