Radio control (often abbreviated to R/C or simply RC) is the use of radio signals to remotely control a device. The term is used frequently to refer to the control of model vehicles from a hand-held radio transmitter.
Industrial, military, and scientific research organizations make use of radio-controlled vehicles as well. Robots are frequently radio controlled.
Precision-guided munition, Radio-controlled airplane, Radio-controlled boat, Radio-controlled car, Radio-controlled helicopter, Radio-controlled model, Telecommand, Teletank, Robot, robotic
- Hot Link Pro Remote Control Booster System
- Skylink WS-100/WS-100N Wireless Remote Control, Channel A
- Tower Hobbies - Best Source for Radio Control ( R/C or RC ) Cars ...
- Radio Controlled - Boats, Helicopters, Airplanes, Trucks, Cars
- Hobby Lobby: Radio Controlled Planes, RC Helicopters, & RC Cars
- RCToys.com Sells RC Airplanes RC Blimps RC Helicopters & Parts
- Radio control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia